Monday, April 2, 2018

NI HAO!!!

Talofa friends and fam and ni hao transfer 6! 
I think I need to throw some ankle weights on my good friend Mr time cuz he is moving too quick and Idk how this transfer is already over!

My final week in the TPV zone was a good one! On p day we went to the one approved beach in the mission! It's down at the southern end of Palos Verdes and it's so cool! It's pretty closed in with rocks and has an awesome cave. The beach is basically the backyard of President Galrath and the cave goes UNDER his house! It's pretty crazy. We hiked back thru the cave and I got kinda stuck but I survived so it's ok. 😂


Conference was so good Holy Cow! A temple in Layton?! and Elders quorum?! and ministering?! Exciting stuff! With every one of the announcements I just felt a confirmation that President Nelson is a prophet of God and that there is still revelation today! With the world as CRAZY as it is right now I am so grateful for a prophet to lead and guide us and help us see the path back to our Heavenly Father. 

Now for the transfer news! 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁
I'm leaving! I'm going to Inglewood. Now I'll cover a Tongan ward and another English ward! And they called me to be a district leader. My new companion is Elder Lam from Hong Kong! He came into the mission with Elder Dehlin so I'll be finishing his training!  Maybe I'll learn some Chinese and Tongan now too!  Elder Dehlin is staying and gets to continue learning his Samoan! I didn't see this coming but it should be a fun adventure! 

Have a great week!
-Elder Burgon